Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Edit: Science Fair Proposal

1.  Hypothesis: If a person lives in a low socioeconomic bracket, then they are more likely to commit a crime.
2.  Dependent: Living in a low socioeconomic bracket; Independent: Committing a crime; Control: types of crime
3.  My Senior Project EQ is, "What is the most common reason people commit crime?".  My science fair project will be creating a statitic out of one of the possible reasons people commit crime.  I'm hoping that the statistic/hypothesis I choose will end up being the right answer to my EQ.  
4.  I think most of my equipment will be previous data tables and statistics from sites such as the FBI (http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2010/crime-in-the-u.s.-2010/tables/10tbl48.xls).
5.  Behavioral Science

No comments:

Post a Comment