Monday, September 26, 2011

Presentation Reflection

1.  During my first interview, I received several different definitons of "criminology".  In my presentation, one of my steps included explaining what criminology is.  I used two of the definitions given to me- Criminology is..."the study of crime and how it affects society" and "how crime occurs, what is causing it, and how to prevent it."
2.  I think what stood out to me during my presentation was my method of "Checking for Understanding".  Instead of asking specific questions about my presentation like everyone else did, I did an interactive game that helped fulfill my objective.
3.  The most challenging part of my 5 minute was trying to fit all my information into the allotted time.  I felt like I had to much to say in too little time.

No comments:

Post a Comment