Thursday, May 24, 2012

Senior Project Reflection

1.  In my 2 Hour, I'm most proud of how I was able to interact with the audience and how they received my information. I think I did this well because the audience was able to answer the questions I asked them with the information that I presented on.  In my entire senior project, I'm proud of how my Science Fair went because it really helped provide more evidence for one of my answers.

2. a. I honestly feel I deserve an AE on my 2 hour because I not only met all the requirements, but I felt like the information I gave was high quality.  I also received only positive feedback from my presentation teacher as well as my audience.  They felt I was really confident, knew my information, were engaged in my activities, and one even said that this was the best presentation he's been in.

b. On my overall senior project, I think I deserve a P+ because I feel like my I-search as well as 2 hr were very good quality and went above the needed requirements. 

3.  What worked- My 2 hour, I-search, and Science Fair.

4. Didn't work- Originally, I had difficulty finding information from legitimate sources. I also wasn't satisfied with my service learning experience in regards to helping me with my answers. 

5.  Because of my senior project, I'm now more sure of what career path I want to take.  Before starting SP, I knew I wanted to do something in criminal justice, but not exactly sure of what exactly.  I will now be pursuing a career in criminal law because I want to be able to apply the knowledge I learn from studying criminal justice at SFState in a real world setting.

No comments:

Post a Comment