Friday, April 27, 2012

Helping 2013

Interview with Alexa Calvello, April 26, 1:00PM

(1) What ideas do you have for your senior project and why?

AC: Either violin or piano because I could get easy hours. 
Me: Is there anything else that interests you besides the violin or piano?
AC: Not really.

(2) What do you plan to do to complete the 10 hours of service learning (working with an expert) which is due prior to senior year starting? Note: They also have to complete the 50 hours during the school year.
 
AC: I'm probably going to just keep taking lessons like I already am.
Me: Have you thought about doing something more extensive, like maybe performing in a recital?
AC: I could do that.
 
(3) What do you hope to see or expect to see when watching the class of 2012 present their two hour presentations?
 
AC: I'm expecting to see a lot boring topics displayed interestingly.
Me: That's fair. Have you heard about any projects that have anything to do with violin, piano or music in general.
AC: No.
Me: Oh.
 
(4) What questions do they have about senior project? 
 
AC: I don't really have any questions because I haven't really thought about it much.
Me: Oh, well, are you like worried about it or is there anything you want to know about it?
AC: No...
Me: Ok...

No comments:

Post a Comment